Sculptures of Geneva On The Lake
Sculptures (outside) front off the
building right side to back of building.
- Esquiline Venus (torso), Greek,
5th Century B.C., Naples Museum.
- Cherub, Renaissance, by Andrea
del Verrochio, Pulazzo Vecchio, Florence.
- Hermes (head), Greek, by
Praxitelles, 4th Century B.C., Acropolis Museum.
- Lemnian Athena (head), Greek,
attributed to Phidias, circa 450 B.C., Civico Museum, Italy.
- Sophocles (head) late 4th
Century B.C., British Museum.
- Hera of Samos, Archaic Greek,
circa 560 B.C., Louvre.
- Torso (clothed), Archaic Greek,
- Venus de Milo, Greek, circa 100
B.C., discovered in 1820, Louvre.
- Two heads in oval niches, east
- Pieta and other religious statues
- part of the original Shrine of the Finger Lakes
Terra-cotta urns (outside) on pedestals around
- Bacchic Dance, originally from
Herculaneum, circa 100 B.C., National Museum Naples. Entrance F, 1st
- Satyr with Panther, originally
from Herculaneum, circa 100 B.C., National Museum Naples. Entrance E,
- Rosette, Moorish, from the walls
of the Alhambra, Granada, Spain. Entrance B, 1st floor.
- Egyptian Frieze, Pharon, Horus
and his wife meeting the god Thoth, Louvre. Entrance F, 2nd floor.
- Processional Relief, Classical
Greek, Hermes and one of the Charities, circa 480 B.C., Louvre.
Entrance E, 2nd floor.
- Six terra-cotta urns originally
brought from Italy, are being restored and will soon be replaced on